We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
What important do we collect?
- We collect information from visiter to this websie in order to imporve our offering for members and visitors.
- We collect your details when you email or telephone us will with an enquiry or complete our online contact form.
- We also collect information about the tansactions you undertake through this site including partial details of payment cards used. Full card details are never stored in our systems.
- We collect personal information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information.
How and when do you collect this information?
- We collect perosnal information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product sold through our online store, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and email address. If you create an account, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, and other information that we request in the registration process.
- if you communiate with us regading our Web site or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
Use of personal inforamtion collected via this website for the purpose of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Adiminstering orders and acounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Providing reservation or booking services for our events.
- Conducting market research
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. Your information may also in other marketing strategies.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is “necessary” for purpose of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we hav your consent, and to the following:
- Business partners;
- Suppiers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Suppliers we engage to process publications on our behalf
- Successors in titles to our business.
Subject access request
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of perosnal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to $10 for any such request.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information fromt the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaoutcookies.org.